Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thoughts on the $10 Mission Project

First off, an invitation!

"If you're participating in the $10 Mission Project and are interested in pooling your money, a group will be meeting after Taize on Sunday (around 8:00) for a time of prayer and discernment. Location TBA. Bring your best ideas and your brains for storming, and we'll see what God can have us do with a handful of Hamiltons!"

- Merrit Martin, Sophomore



What do you hope to experience during the $10 Mission Project?


"I'm hoping for something new and creative, and most of all, fun."

-Caleb Braley, Senior





"For the $10 Mission Project, I hope to gain new experiences and meet new people. I don't just want to pass along the $10, but instead become connected with the project and people I am involved with."

-Amanda Nelson, Junior





"From the $10 Mission Project, I hope to be able to reach out and help people who I normally could not! These $10 can go along way at providing assistance to people during these hard economic times. While I don't know exactly where my money will be going yet, I look forward to learning about the value of $10 while also helping someone in need."

-Drew Gerdes, Sophomore

No comments: