Monday, May 18, 2009

Wrapping Up The Year

Last night, we had our final Evening Worship for the academic year. We have had so many meaningful moments in the 2008-2009 school year, and there will be more to come! We will all be thinking of one another and praying for our group over the summer. Thank so much to everyone who made this year so special! We couldn't be the community we are without you. We look forward to being back together in the fall.


What has Austin Agape meant to you this year?



"I love Austin Agape! This year Austin Agape has been a place for me to learn about God, spend time with people I love, and feel at home. Thanks for a great year!

-Amanda Nelson, Junior










"New friends and new memories!"

-Paul Gallagher, Sophomore









"I've found a place to question and explore the Word and grow in my faith. I've found people that will support and encourage me."

-Lindsay Aldrich, Sophomore








"I've got love and love to share, that makes me a millionaire! (I don't know who sings that song)."

-Tiana Won, Sophomore






"Austin Agape has been a place for fun and spiritual learning. I love having Austin Agape as a home away from home and always look forward to hanging out with the wonderful people here."

-Kathleen Fry, Junior





"Austin Agape has been a place for me to make friends and grow in my faith, while also giving me the opportunity to fall down black ski slopes, win softball games, learn how to play volleyball, and eat Chicago-style hot dogs!"

-Drew Gerdes, Sophomore







"Lots of laughter, lots of love, and some of the most wonderful people I've ever known!"

-Merrit Martin, Sophomore








"This has been such a wonderful place to be! I have enjoyed being with everyone on Sundays, eating delicious food, and having time to worship God with friends. I loved the ski trips and retreats too! Thank you!"

-Jennigale Webb, Sophomore






"Austin Agape has meant to me exactly what the name would imply: Love. I came to this group after looking around at several churches around the campus during the semester. What stood out about this group to me was the personal relationships people shared here and how they welcomed me here."

-Quinn Fleming, Sophomore

No comments: