Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Are Your Summer Plans?



"Graduate, get married, and move to North Carolina! Perhaps fit some pool time and baseball in there too!"

-Laura Weise, Graduated Senior!








"Taking physics, studying for the MCAT, and doing stuff with the middle school group at my home church."

-Tiana Won, Junior









"I will take a summer class for five weeks here and be relaxing at home for the rest of the summer."

-Quinn Fleming, Junior








"This summer I'll be hanging out with high school freshmen at Camp Balcones Springs. I've already started! PS. Snail mail is the greatest thing. Hint. Hint."

-Lindsay Aldrich, Junior






"This summer I am taking a summer class at St. Eds. I also have some weddings to go to for some of my favorite people. I hope it will be a fun, relaxing summer."

-Kathleen Fry, Senior






"Working at Oasis and taking summer classes at UT."

-Paul Gallagher, Junior







"I'm going to be in Grapevine doing fundraising for Breakthrough, a non-profit that prepares middle schoolers for college. In June, I'm spending a week in Michigan for my brother's wedding, and then at the end of July, I'm off to Argentina for a year!"

-Merrit Martin, Junior




"Two days after finals end, I am flying to Argentina, where I will be for 6 weeks, studying Spanish at the University of Cordobal. I get back on July 3rd, and then I will be living in LaGrange with my family, working at the library, and volunteering at a public health clinic."

-Jennigale Webb, Junior





"This summer I will start my co-op at Bakerrisk in San Antonio. I will work there throughout the summer and next fall. Whoo!"

-Amanda Nelson





"This summer I'm going to be an international traveler. First, I'm moving back to Temple (which might as well be a foreign country), and then I'm vacationing in England with my family. After that, I'm going to India to volunteer and observe in a hospital with Patrick Garvin!"

-Drew Gerdes, Junior




"I, Jeffrey Stump, plan to study and play hard all summer."

-Jeffrey Stump, Junior







"My summer plans consist mostly of working for National Student Leadership Conference, otherwise known as nerd camp! This is in Washington DC. Then in August, I will depart for Sevilla, Spain where I will spend the fall semester. I will miss you, Barcodes!"

-Lauron Fischer, Junior

No comments: