Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where They Are Wednesday: Marlana!



Hi Everyone!

Hope you are doing well and having an awesome time wherever you may be! Ben I will miss you, and thank you for everything! And Renee I look forward to the fabulous work you will do!

As for me, I am currently sitting in my high rise apartment overlooking the beautiful downtown of Santiago, Chile and mentally preparing myself to head off to my, all in Spanish, Business classes at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica (my university). I am an exchange student here until December when I will travel for about two-three months all over South America during my summer vacation (since the seasons and the swirl of the water when you flush the toilet are opposite here). In late February/early March, Buenos Aires, Argentina will be my new home and place of study.

This is such an awesome and eye-opening experience! The people I meet everyday continue to be absolutely amazing, and I am learning so much about life and the way our world works in general. It is interesting viewing the Olympics and the days leading up to our Presidential election (in which I will be voting absentee) from the viewpoint of another country.

I miss you all and wish you the best year ever!

Keeping you in my prayers,

Marlana <3

No comments: