Friday, August 29, 2008

Meet Our Campus Ministry Intern -- Scott Spence!



My name is Scott Spence, and I am one of the seminary interns for the group. I am a third year student down the street at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. I am a native of Virginia/North Carolina/Kentucky, and I think I'm finally getting a hold of the whole living in Texas thing.

I enjoy the outdoors, reading, movies, long walks on the beach, and cheering on my Washington Redskins and UNC Tarheels. I was also a History and Government major at at Centre College so feel free to talk to me any time about those subjects or the seminary experience.

I am also blessed to be married to a wonderful woman named Tara who is active with Austin Agape as well.

I have been blessed to know and worship with students here at UPC for the past several years and look forward to meeting with you this semester. This is an incredible community of faith, and I know we will have a great year together. God bless you all and thanks for being part of the UPC family.

Blessings,
Scott

No comments: