Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An Introduction: Megan!



Hi, I am Megan!

I have recently joined the church in July and am very excited to be here at University Presbyterian and Austin Agape! I am originally from Eureka, CA, where I did most of my growing up and some of my college years. Currently I am a philosophy major at Texas State and hope to be graduating sometime within my lifetime. (Two years is perhaps not that long. :) )

I started playing the guitar with Patrick at our College Night services Sunday nights for the new school year, and really enjoy music in general, as well as anything else creative that I can get my hands on.

If everything goes according to plan, I will be marrying the very distinguished and sometimes distracting Caleb Braley next summer. We hope to be attending the Presbyterian Seminary in Austin pending graduation(s) and perhaps a year abroad roughing it somewhere.

God has been subtle but nonetheless here and a definite support and guiding presence in my life. I am excited for the future and in that he brought me here for the rest of my college years! Folks are gorgeous and lovely, not just on the outside, but on the inside most especially, where it is most advantageous for an authentic environment with God. I feel wholeheartedly supported as God wants to develop me into my most effective and best educated version of myself! It is very gratifying!

No comments: