Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring Bible Study: Questions of Christian Identity

What questions swirl around in your mind these days?

I imagine our heads are full of all sorts of questions - some significant, some not. But what are your deepest questions? And which questions involve the deepest part of yourselves?

Who am I? Where have I been? How did I get here? Where am I going? What gives me meaning? Who am I in relationship to God? Who am I in relationship to others?

Who are we? What does it mean to live in Christian Community? Who is Austin Agape at the University of Texas?

What are our stories? How do our stories interact with other stories? What does it mean to be a Christian and to live as a Christian among others?

And. . .where will these questions take us? That's a great question! Come find out - these are the questions we'll be asking in our Bible Study this semester.

This semester, we will turn inward to understand ourselves, and we will do it for the purpose of turning outward toward others. Please join us every Monday night at 7:00 pm upstairs in the Youth Room for this exciting study!

No comments: