Monday, February 23, 2009

Opportunity for Mission: An Update From Marlana!

Marlana Salmon is one of our students at Austin Agape, and she's been studying abroad and traveling this year in South America! She would like to call attention to a special place she visited in Bolivia. It's a Children's Home. Please click here and take a few minutes to learn about a place Marlana loves - a place that is requesting help for others.

Hi Ya'll!

South America is absolutely amazing. I finished my semester in Chile, traveled for 3 months to Ecuador, Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru, and am currently beginning my semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

During my time in Bolivia, my friend and I spent a few days at Talita Cumi Children's Home in Santa Fe, Bolivia. It is a Christian orphanage and does wonderful work to help the children. The children are in need of prayers, support, and sponsorship. If you could pass on the information to the congregation and anyone else, Talita Cumi would greatly appreciate it.

Hope all is going well!! I will be back in July and back in Austin in August. So see you soon!

Love in Christ,

Marlana

No comments: