Monday, January 12, 2009

Catherine Greets Us!

What have you done on your break? What are your hopes for 2009?

I have spent my break staying up late reading or watching Psych. Because of this, I have slept in late every morning so far. I have played a lot of video games (Zelda, Spyro, Wii Bowling, DDR!!!) and today I finally beat Myst! Woot! I spent the early portion of my break at an anime convention (where I got some very cool pins and a Zelda t-shirt) and I saw a guy dressed as Totoro!!! Yesterday, I travelled to the awesomeness that is the Houston Museum of Natural Science. I visited the Birth of Christianity exhibit and had an amazing time. I've made sure to eat lots of sushi and hang out with all of my friends and family.Things I'm excited for in 2009:-restart of Psych / House MD-my new classes!-SUMMER (I do NOT like cold weather)-actually being able to attend Bible study because my schedule doesn't conflict!! Hope you all had/keep having an awesome break!
-Catherine

No comments: