Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alyssa Also Says Hello!

What have you done over the break? What do you hope for 2009?

I went back to Austin after I got home, to see my boyfriend. Twas fun :-) But then, when I got back to Boerne, I got realllly sick, and was sidelined on the couch all the way to Christmas (except when I went to my dads). Christmas was good, saw family, and then two days afterwords, my mom and I went to Phoenix to watch my brother play baseball! They didn't do so well (lost 3 and tied 1), but it was still a fun tournament and a fun trip. Other than that, I've been catching up on sleep and playing with my wonderful puppy and seeing friends from high school. My boyfriend also was just down for a few days. Life has been good!

I can't wait to see what 2009 brings. I think its going to be quite exciting!!!!!!!!

No comments: